As many of you know, I enjoy working with individuals to help them develop social media content plans that are tailored to meet their goals and objectives. One agency process that benefits EVERYONE is planning + a great content calendar!
Consider the blog series a cheat sheet – I’m linking important information about holidays and events, sharing quotes and articles and even sharing free photos you can use related to the holiday!
Remember: I may not know the nuances of your particular business (but reach out to me and we’ll talk!) but I can give some insight into the background behind important dates and holidays, along with links to share more information and some social media posting ideas for the month ahead!
DECEMBER CONTENT PLANNING: HOLIDAYS & IMPORTANT DATES
Important Dates coming up:
- Monthly Observance: December is Universal Human Rights Month
- Sunday, December 2: First Night of Hanukkah
- Friday, December 21: Winter Begins!
- Quotes about Winter (Town & Country)
- Quotes about Winter (Inc.com)
- Free Winter Stock Photos: Pexels | Pixabay
- Monday, December 24 & Tuesday, December 25: Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
- Holiday Wishes & Greetings
- Holiday Card Messages
- Free Christmas Stock Photos: Pexels | Pixabay
- Wednesday, December 26: Kwanzaa
- Wiki: Kwanzaa
- Kwanzaa Greetings (American Greetings)
- Free Kwanzaa Stock Photos – Not many, unfortunately
- Monday, December 31 & Tuesday, January 1: New Year’s Eve & New Years Day
- New Year’s Wishes
- New Year’s Quotes
- Free New Year Stock Photos: Pexels | Pixabay 1 and Pixabay 2
Leave a Reply